Eliza from Baby Lune had a giveaway for The Complete Baby Journal Organizer and Keepsake box. Glad I checked my email tonight or I might have missed my chance to get this.
Monday, October 20, 2008
I'm on a roll BABY!!
I've also won from MomDot twice. Red Thread Confections chocolates and Tie Buddies, the laces that help your child learn to tie on their own.
Eliza from Baby Lune had a giveaway for The Complete Baby Journal Organizer and Keepsake box. Glad I checked my email tonight or I might have missed my chance to get this.


Eliza from Baby Lune had a giveaway for The Complete Baby Journal Organizer and Keepsake box. Glad I checked my email tonight or I might have missed my chance to get this.
Labels:
General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! Quick! Go buy a lottery ticket!
ReplyDeleteDang girl!!! Your one lucky lady!
ReplyDeleteits awesome to win. i won 2 from Heather's giveaways and 2 from Momdot!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete