Nothing But Purple: WORST NIGHT EVER!!!   

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WORST NIGHT EVER!!!

Connor was asleep at 930, but then woke up crying at 1030(right before dh left for work) then it's been every 1/1.5 waking up with him crying. I cried this time b.c the person he's been wanting is daddy!!! makes me feel very bad bc ever since james was born i haven't gotten any real 1on1 time with him b.c if i spend any time with him or he sits my lap james is right there.

I really miss the days before finding out i was preggo with james.... this is so hard for me to deal with... and i just need to accept it but i wanted to have just one til 3/4yrs old... this is so hard. i wasn't ready for two.

i can't stop today is suck balls!!! big time.

how do any of you with 2+ feel? i just don't understand y i feel this way... i love them both and would die for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.