Nothing But Purple: Sitting waiting for J to wake up!!!   

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sitting waiting for J to wake up!!!

Well not awhole has been going on. J is still getting his molars they haven't broke through the gums yet. He's still nursing like champ but I really want to wean him off especially bedtime nursing... ahh sometimes it's the worst. J is walking and jibber jabbin' all sorts of things. I think last night he said "don" for done.

I had a great night last night. C went to my MIL's for the night, hubby was at work and J and I were just here by ourselves!!! it's was great I was able to get a shower, finish baking PB cookies, and make some dinner. It was nice and then I got to talk to a few friends through a chat room. :) that was nice and loads of fun.

I had asked my BFF to come over for a night of girl time but she never called me back nor did she show up. WHATEVER!!! UGH I hate when she does that... blows me off for her newly married hubby. AHH well at least she told me that they bought house over here in our neighborhood... apparently my hubby knew but never told me. UGH!! I need to get these ppl trained!!

well the baby is up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.