Nothing But Purple: Finally Got It Back!!   

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally Got It Back!!

Thanks to Kimberly and my brain.  Since I was having issues the Revolution Lifestlye, with the sidebars.  I decided to just delete it from my host server to have to upload it again and of course it worked.  Then I was having issues with my content! 

PING! Kimberly, was there to help me get it all straightened out.  She has typed up a few tutorials that I will have snippets of and linked to her, because I found out the other day that there were NONE for this theme so I suggested it to her.

I like the way it looks now I just need to get my header in the right spot and all will be good again.  Oh and don't forget about the ad spots that I have over there on the sidebar.  I will have more details on that as time moves on.

A few things to look forward to are a few giveaways along with reviews. Now that I have might site back to looking presentable I will be mosting a bit more. 

Now I must leave you and tend to my kids and husband. MWAH!

grandboys-march-april-161

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.