Nothing But Purple: Reading Goals   

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reading Goals

First I was intrigued by all the women suggesting to read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I borrowed the four books from a friend and had them all read before the movie came out last fall. I reread them after I received them as a gift at Christmas.

At the sametime I also received The House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. I had them all read within a month and there were five, I hope to get the sixth one when it comes out next month.

Lately I've been reading Nora Roberts The Circle Trilogy starting with Morrigan's Cross. SO far I like it. I'm on chapter seventeen and would LIKE to finish it before the weekend.

Then I've been hearing a lot about True Blood and Sookie Stackhouse. I had just watched two of the first episodes and was very intrigued. So my mom gifted me with four for Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels NOT starting with the first. I will have to find it so that I may read it from start to finish.

Just last week I watched Vampire Diaries and learned that it too is a book series by L Jane Smith, she is now on my to read list on GoodReads.com. I liked the first episode of Vampire Diares, Elena almost reminds me of a younger version of Eva Longoria and another actress but I can't put my finger on it. It will drive me crazy until I have figured it out.

Anyway Jennifer of Rundpinne sent me an invite to Good Reads and I've found a lot of books that I would like to read just by reading other's reviews.  Quite fun.  Makes me want to read as I've never been one for reading not even the books the teachers wanted us to read in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.