Nothing But Purple: CSI: New York!   

Thursday, March 12, 2009

CSI: New York!

csi_ny_aboteaserI watched lasts nights episode and have been wanting to post about a few of the hotties that play on the show.  One being Gary Sinise!!! OMG! YUMMY! He played the Lt Dan Taylor in Forrest Gump.  He plagarysys Detective Mac Taylor on Crime Scene Investigation New York.  I'm sure you're wondering what is wrong with this girl.  Well, Gary is one of those men that just has that appeal to me.  I grew up watching him in movies and now he can come into my house every wednesday night and just show me those beautiful eyes and I melt right there on the couch.



carmine-giovinazzoThere's also Carmine Giovinazzo who plays Danny Messer.  At first I wasn't sure, but last night watching the show, man his baby blues just mezmorised me.  These are two men that I could watch all day long!  Heck they are two men that are wonkable.  Yes, that word is exactly what you think it means.  I've aquired it from a few friends that have been there for me through all the hard times a young couple goes through after getting married and having kids.

Anyway, these two men are my favorites off of CSI: New York.  Who are some of your TV favorites?

1 comment:

Leave a comment or suggestion.