Nothing But Purple: Truth Or Dare   

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Truth Or Dare

truthordare-1-1OK I know it's been a while since I last did Truth or Dare but here's how it works; Truth you can tell in the comments, Dare you can do Vlog or just type it out on your blog. On the Dare you MUST leave a link to your post/vlog in Mr. Linky below.

Truth: Do you play WOW, World Of Warcraft? I have played WOW before, I haven't in a LONG time. I wish I could get back into playing it again.

Dare: I dare you to do the Chicken Dance with your kids.

4 comments:

  1. i'll take truth: no i have never played WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed Mr.Linky, not sure what it was for, but I signed in anyway. I've never played WOW before, but I'll definitely do the chicken dance with my 4 year old...my teenager might die of embarrassment if I make her do it because she has two friends over right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Tammy! I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Truth Shall Set Me Freeeee! 03/05/2009 By Mrs. Cox Nothing But Purple has a Truth or Dare up:Truth: Do you play WOW, World Of Warcraft?Dare: I dare you to do the Chicken [...]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.