Nothing But Purple: New Look   

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Look

I've neglected my blog but there are reasons.

1. No internet

2. Getting my blog on a hosting(thanks to Cat)

3. I've gotten myself a really bad cold.

I know it looks a little bland right now but I'm hoping Cat will be able to finish helping me soon.

Again thanks for sticking around.  I have a few posts in line for you I just want to wait until all of this is settled.  If there is something you'd like to talk about you can email me, caleenna at gmail dot com and jessnbp@ruggratsx2.com (will be blog related from now on).

[caption id="" align="alignright" width="480" caption="changing shoes"]CAPARROS Temple Purple New Heels Pumps Size 6 Pictures, Images and Photos[/caption]

I'm excited to see the new Nothing But Purple I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.