Nothing But Purple: Nineteen Days   

Friday, August 29, 2008

Nineteen Days

Til my Blogaversary!!! WOW I might do a birthday bash but not sure of what yet. I still need to send out some emails. I might feature a blogger two that week. If you would like to be featured just email me your link and a few links to some past posts.

My real birthday is coming up also, on the 7th. Woohooo 24 years this chic has been in the making. I might post some embarassing videos that I did earlier this year. Some of my readers will know what I'm talking about. *wink*wink* LOL

HP'ers keep a look out for some Harry Potter stuff too. I'll be working on a post for that to put up.

The countdown has officially begun.... 19 days and counting.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the HP post!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday and early anniversary.

    I LOVE Harry Potter.....I'll have to keep a look out!!!!

    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen of SillymonkeezAugust 29, 2008 at 5:36 PM

    24! Man, I feel old now. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is coming up, too, but I'm old enough to be your mom! Early congrats on your upcoming blogversary. I'll look forward to the HP post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.