Nothing But Purple: The Dottie Awards Poll   

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Dottie Awards Poll

IS UP HERE!!! Please vote for me in the Miss Congeniality category. It's also linked over on the right sidebar. You might just get a little show later!!! HA Doubt I'll ever be Miss Congeniality again!!


Thanks for the nominations, Trish at Sweet'n'Sassy Girls and Dette at Mamma Dawg.


Also A BIG THANKS to the voters whoever you are.


I'm really excited about this.


I want to thank my family, friends, and all the lovely people I've met online such as Trisha, Toni, Alicia, Wendi, Mimi, Moo, Quincy, and the rest of the KC gals(ALL OF THEM). They've made such an impact on my life I really can't thank them enough.


Much needed thanks goes to my MOTHER.


Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leave a comment or suggestion.