Nothing But Purple: Mowing at 9:30PM!!   

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mowing at 9:30PM!!

WHO DOES THIS?

MY caddy corner neighbor that's who! UGH right now we are watching Harry Potter, Secret of Chambers and you can hear the damn mower. SHIT dude seriously. He could've started it at 6 instead of 8:30.

Almost sounds like he's done though but I doubt it. When we went for our walk he was in the front and as we were coming he was in the back.

My boys are about to sleep. I may join them on the couch watching the movie.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Jaime @ Just Add LaughterSeptember 2, 2008 at 5:12 PM

    Better at night than at 6:30 in the morning!

    Thank goodness I live in the desert -- NO GRASS! :)

    I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hate that too! Nothing like disturbing the peace at such an hour. We have a neighbor who likes to shoot off guns in the middle of the night and dang, he has kids too so he should know better! I would give him a piece of my mind but I'm afraid he'd use his gun on me, lol. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I don't mind the dishwashing by hand so much as the time I could be doing better things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty crazy! Isn't it dark?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would detest my neighbor too. He plays his BAGPIPES in the evenings.

    Sorry, but I'd like to hear my television, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.