Nothing But Purple: Labor Day Meme   

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Meme

From Trisha at Sweet 'n' Sassy and Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer. Shannon has this lovely idea of sharing somewhat off our labor stories. Which I think is a really neat idea. Hope some more jump in and share there's already 160+ links on her Mr. linky.

How long were your labors?
Bubby was 5.5hrs.
Boog was 4.5hrs.

How did you know you were in labor?
With Bubby I was sent to the hospital from my midwife b.c I was 5cm and 80% with bloody show.
With Boog, I had gone to my 38 week appointment and the midwife/nurse stripped my membranes.

Where did you deliver?
Both at a hospital, Frankfort Regional Medical Center.

Drugs?
Only Pitocin to jump start the contractions with Bubby because I wasn't feeling them at all. GO HIGH THRESHOLD FOR PAIN!!

C-section?
NOPE And I'm glad they both went that way.

Who delivered?

They were both were delivered by the midwife who I practically fell in love with after my first appointment with her. She was wonderful.

Early, on time, or late?
Mine where both early from their EDD by about 2wks. LOL Bubby was due on the 28 of June and Bogg was due on the 27 of October.

Is there something IN COMMON with all of your labors and deliveries?
With both of my I went in on a friday, Bubby was born at 12:12am and Boog was born at 10:30pm. We came home that Sunday Afternoon with both boys. :) I think it was kind of neat. BUT!! Bubby was born Saturday Early morning and Boog was born friday late EVENING! how's that for a story. hehehehe

Now it's your turn my faithful Readers!! Would love to hear about yours.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you joined in! This was a fun meme to participate in. Especially on Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.