Nothing But Purple: New Moon   

Monday, September 29, 2008

New Moon

Yep, that's right and I think Toni and I'll will be having a brawl soon. LOL She stake claim but the whole vampire thing has been a fantasy of mine especially since Moonlight. I'm also torn, Jacob, Edward, Jacob, Edward... uuuhhhmmmm... If they could some how mesh together that would be even more wonderful!


Stephanie sure does grip ahold and doesn't let go! If anyone hasn't read this series yet, I suggest you do so before the movie comes out in November. I'll probably do a book vs. movie review after I've seent the movie so keep an eye out.





Stumble Upon Toolbar Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark








1 comment:

  1. He's MINE...he dumped that uncool mini-van driving Toni for ME.

    Keep your hands off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.