Nothing But Purple: My Quest For Sanity: Meet Heather   

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Quest For Sanity: Meet Heather

Everyone please say HI to Heather and play nice, no shoving either.

How long have u been blogging?
Technically I've had a blog since Sophia was born in March of 2006 but I didn't start actively blogging until Mid-July of this year.

What are some of your favorite posts?
WOW I am on a Roll with a mega roll of toliet paper.
Old MacDonald had a farm E I E I O and at the Day on the Farm when Ducks Attack with a hiss hiss there and a hiss hiss here and a hiss hiss everywhere.
TO TEXT or NOT TO TEXT while pushing a gorcery cart, I did NOT just do THAT.

What about your favorite bloggers?
Oh gosh, I have so many. Some of the blogs I frequent daily are Mama Kat, Miss Blondie, SITS, What's that smell?, and OF COURSE Momdot!

What's behind the name of your blog?
LOL well, the title "My Quest for Sanity" kind of sums up the reason I started my blog. My life revolves around being a mom. 24/7. I haven’t had ME time since she was born so I started my blog as an outlet to just talk, vent, or complain about my DH. Hehe.

What types of blogs do you like to read?
A majority of the blogs I read are Mommy blogs or parenting blogs. I have been known to frequent celebrity gossip blogs as well.

Are there any posts that you HAVEN'T seen on a blog, yet? If so, what would u like to see?
No, not particularly. I don’t really go looking for certain topics I usually just find a blog that holds my general interest and go from there!

SO ladies and gents my first feature of the birthday bash, leave some comment love here and on Heather's blog. I'm so glad she joined in on the fun. I had a good laugh at her posts... NOW NOW Calm down, I said no shoving in the beginning. Take turns going over to say hi.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Jess! You are cracking me up. I was seriously LOL reading that. you added the perfect bit of sass to it. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.