Nothing But Purple: HI PEOPLE!!   

Monday, September 15, 2008

HI PEOPLE!!

HOLY HELL!! OMG!! This weekend I was a wreck without this place, but I cleaned off our dresser and am now caught up on laundry. :) YAY!! Another week though w.o internet at home, so work and MIL's house is where I'll be.

Thanks for the lovely comments.

I wont have much NEW material for awhile unless it's pictures for WW and Fx4. Thanks for stickin' around though.

OH A weight update on me.... :) I'm down 10lbs since the beginning of summer. YIIIPPPPEEEE I just have to keep doing what I'm doing and NOT LOOK BACK.

I've also been reading Twilight!! It's a ver fast read, I didn't think I'd make it past chapter two but Stephanie sure knows how to keep a girl hooked. LOL

Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Share/Save/Bookmark


2 comments:

  1. You have been tagged!

    http://happycamperdisaster.blogspot.com/2008/09/meme-timeformerly-meme-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. zCongrats on the cleaning - that always feels good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.