Nothing But Purple: PRAYING MANTIS   

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PRAYING MANTIS

HOLY CRAP!! there's a pray mantis in OUR HOUSE! EEKKK. LOL I don't know how it got it in here, but I was playing with james here by the desk and I look up at connor's picture and there he is sittin on the frame. I had no idea those suckers could actually fly! It's missing a leg. so instead of 6 it only has 5.
YEAH THAT!! Although that IS NOT my picture. If I took one you'd probably be asking yourself, "Where the hell is it?" So This is what is in my house near my fish tank.

It's now over at the fish tank hanging out over there. OH BOY!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awww -- those bugs are cool . . . but I'd be freaked out to see it sitting there, looking at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim @ What's That SmellSeptember 2, 2008 at 5:24 PM

    Oh that's so yucky...
    I would have flipped out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love praying mantises! They are the good bugs! They eat all of the other bugs in your house. Free pest control! HAHA. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.