Nothing But Purple: Winner of the Charming Lamb CG   

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winner of the Charming Lamb CG

Random.org'ed this contest and the number 3 was picked which was Jenna of For the Love of Baby, has won herself the 25$ Gift Card towards her favorite piece of Jewelry over at the Charming Lamb made by Lori.


Her comment was:

Jenna said...

I twittered the contest! MommyJenna

September 9, 2008 6:55 PM


Please Congratulate Jenna on her blog.

Thank you to the rest of you that came by and entered. And Again I am Sorry my birthday bash wasn't continued, but soon. And if you're still having issues with your bloglines/reader or anything please let me know so that I may figure out what is going on.

Thanks again.







Photobucket

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Share/Save/Bookmark



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.