Nothing But Purple: Fairy Blogmother Designs Opening UP!!   

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fairy Blogmother Designs Opening UP!!


Fairy Blogmother Designs has just opened for business and is giving away a FREE, yes FREE Blogger Template. She just started this after doing her own recipe blog and I love the look of both templates. Here are the contest rules. Here is her recipe blog, it's been featured on SITS Recipe blog. Go on over tell her I sent you and enter in yourself and get to blogging and cooking.




My BlogCatalog BlogRank


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessica! Go ahead and leave another comment on the post, so I know you have two entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this I went over to Fairy Blogmother's site to enter! Thanks also for the congrats you posted on my site, can't wait to get my button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. I went over and put my name in the hat. I want a make over!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.