Nothing But Purple: Unspectacular Quirks   

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Unspectacular Quirks

Dette over at Muthahood Crib tagged me again to tell you about my Unspectacular Quirks, which btw, I don't think I have many. LOL I'm just not quirky or at least have quirky ways, but I'll do my best to tell you at least six of my quirks. Here are Dette's Unspectacular Quirks. Check her out.

My Quirks:

1) I tend to run my fingers through my hair constantly, it's a weird habit I know. I think it's somewhat of a comfort thing for me.

2) Milk and Oreo's.... mmmmMMMMMmmmm GOOOD.

3)Since I was little I've always been a fan of Tweety, I collect Tweety. 4) I've become a Chicago Bears fan, even though I'm not a football fan.

5) I love PURPLE, as u can tell by my blog.. LOL yiippppeeee. Purple is the inbetween color of pink and red.. pink being girly girl and red being tomboy and since I am neither of those Purple suits me and I wouldn't have it any other way

6) I LOVE BEING AROUND PEOPLE!! no matter what I'm doing or where I am.

1. link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

The Bloggers I am tagging are as follows

Celeste

Heather

The Ellis Family

Minxy Mimi

Moo's Musings

Jamie

My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.