Nothing But Purple: Anniversary Gifts Traditional vs. Modern   

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anniversary Gifts Traditional vs. Modern

Have you ever wondered what type of gift to give for your anniversary. I know I have. I've only been married three years this April with the guy I've been with for six years, seven this October. Last year we did awesome. The first year we weren't sure what to get each other. LOL This year it will be either leather or crystal/glass. I could get him a belt.. LOL He so desperately needs one.

Well I was on my mommy forum and one of them was asking what gifts to give for the seventeenth anniversary and well I looked and found this anniversary table and it DID NOT show anything for seventeen years of marriage... so I guess sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, and nineteen are on your own for gifts.

So if you are ever curious about that just go to that anniversary table and look for yourself. You'll be glad you did.



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Probably a belt would be good!
    Ive always though that list was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.