Nothing But Purple: Monday Round Up 1.5   

Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Round Up 1.5

There is a blog design being given away of at For the Love of Baby. Go check it out, it ends January 9th, 2009.

The World for Blogs Helper has explained Page Rank quite easy to understand.

BEWARE of a Twitter Phishing Scam, check out more information about it here.

Not much for monday today. Computer is still on the fritz and will get reformatted this weekend. Hubs bought Defender Pro 09 and well it was not be able to disinfect the files that the trojans have attached to nor will it delete those files.

Yesterday my mom, a girlfriend and I went shopping at Gordman's. My brother gave me a gift card for Christmas. The prices they have compared to other places OH.MY.GOSH. Seriously I could've spent the WHOLE day there if I had the money to spare.

Let's just say what would've cost me 100+ dollars I only spent 66 of the gift card. THANK YOU JOSH! I know he may now read this but still. I got myself a new outfit, five snapware storage containers(post about those to come), purple storage containers for under our bathroom sinks, and a purple mug for at the office.

I hope everyone's weekend went well and the days back to work or back to normal for those that stay at home are going well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get my first Scrapbook Saturday up for the 09 year. So this Saturday I may do a double take.

I watch the Illusionist with Edward Norton... OMG He is sexy and I love that movie. Just might be my next buy.

I'm typing this at work and I really shouldn't be but with the current computer state at home I'd rather do it here.

I'll be around to read everyone's blogs throughout this week.



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.