Nothing But Purple: Contest: Eyes Cream Shades*COMMENTS WILL BE PUBLISHED TONIGHT*   

Monday, January 26, 2009

Contest: Eyes Cream Shades*COMMENTS WILL BE PUBLISHED TONIGHT*

Remember this post about the new line from Eyes Cream Shades. Well I've got your chance right here to win your very own pair or two. I have boys so the two that are pictured in that post is what we received. So far the boys love their new sunglasses. They have yet to wear them outside but have worn them inside for the time being.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

These are just two from their new line that my boys have received and enjoy.

Choco Ice and Ocean Ice.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Eyes Cream Shades new line will consist of two different models, Iced and Wrap Start along with a third called Cat Eye Walk; Grape, Choco and Ocean Ice, Vanilla Malt, Blue Crush and Cotton Candy are newest additions that will be coming out January 25th.

The one thing I love about these sunglasses is that they protect against the different kinds of UV, ultraviolet rays. From the brochure that I have received it says that scientists have determined that most eye damage occurs before the age of 8. The lenses are made of tough polycarbonate, the safest material made today.

These sunglasses can be worn on children as young as six months old.

There are five eye problems that UV Rays can contribute to. They are cataracts, photokeratitis, skin cancer, and pterygium. Your first entry is to tell me which one of the five I've left out.

First Entry Must Be Done for the following Extras to count.

Blog about this giveaway with links to this post and Eyes Cream Shades.
Follow my blog
Subscribe via email
Follow me on twitter.
Contest Ends at Midnight on 2.3.09 .


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

48 comments:

  1. Is it ocular melanoma (eye cancer)?

    I'm already following you and I'm subscribed to you in my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. macular degeneration

    speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unprotected Sun exposure to the eyes can contribute to macular degeneration.These glasses are great. Thank you.
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  5. subscribed to email
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on twitter username nanja46
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macular Degeneration

    ReplyDelete
  8. You left out macular degeneration!
    These glasses are great - Thanks!
    dcbehlmer(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the answer macular degeneration?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, if I put my answer here, everyone will know. Am I doing this right? Here are the letters, all mixed up, just in case: recliico

    ReplyDelete
  11. Macular degeneration is the one you left out. Thanks for the contest.
    susan dot lockhart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Macular Degeneration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sent a request to follow you on Twitter.
    I'm mysticconn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  15. macular degeneration

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another issue it causes is macular degeneration.
    princess3sah(at)cs(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. And I follow on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. macular degeneration

    ReplyDelete
  19. macular degeneration
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. UV Rays can contribute to macular degeneration !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on twitter !

    ReplyDelete
  23. you left out macular degeneration.

    jrnlen1216@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. macular degeneration

    pinkpanthers94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. macular degeneration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm following you in Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  27. macular degeneration

    ReplyDelete
  28. following your blog as kathy pease

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a subscriber.

    linmoe@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. The last UV caused problem is Pinguecula.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I sent a request to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think macular degeneration was left out.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your blog

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. they also cause pinguecula formation. my email is marina.ralph@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  35. macular degeneration was the one left out.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The one you did not list & one that can lead to blindness is MACULAR DEGENERATION!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I FOLLOW!

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  38. I subscribed

    ReplyDelete
  39. macular degeneration

    ReplyDelete
  40. The eye problem that you left out is macular degeneration.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I subscribed via email.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.