Nothing But Purple: Being Nominated is a Sweet Gesture   

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being Nominated is a Sweet Gesture

I've been nominated for Best Supporting Blogger and so have many others. I know I'm not that interesting, but I do my best at getting other bloggers posts out there to be seen. I think I'm in a funk again like I was before I started blogging when MomDot went live.


I'm really not sure how personal I want to get on this blog because I honest do not know WHO all reads it and I don't want something to be read taken out of context I guess. I mean I could write a lot of stuff I'm always thinking about stuff but yet I'm always in the car driving and listening to music when that happens so not a whole lot of time to jot down the idea. I do try to type the idea out as a draft in blogger but then I have a lot of drafts and it takes me a while to go back to it.


I type what I'm thinking all the time! So typing and then saving it well that just doesn't quite work well. Right now I have a post that I need to DO so that I can received a gift and well I've only done a little bit of it and I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I guess I could do it after this one since I'm actually thinking about it.


Anyway got a little of track there. Nominate me and I'll nominate you for the Dottie Awards.


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leave a comment or suggestion.