Nothing But Purple: Zoo Keeper Tagged Me.   

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zoo Keeper Tagged Me.

Zoo Keeper Tagged me with this little diddy. Love it! LOL

Think 4! I had to go to the fourth picture file on my computer and post the fourth picutre. And then I get to tag four people to do the same. Who doesn't like to look at hot celebs!! Check this one out!
I've got so many folders in folders in folders. LOL It was hard to figure out which fourth folder I wanted to dig into. I figured I don't show enough of the celebs that I like so why not show one and here is Dane Cook. After I saw the movie with him and Jessica Alba I couldn't stop droolin' over him. LOL


So on to the four I will tag.

Amanda
Crazy Working Mom
Just Jenn
Loving Hearts Designs


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I will do this when I get home tonight since I dont have any pics on my work computer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.