Nothing But Purple: I've been tagged(although long time ago)   

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged(although long time ago)

So here are 8 things U may not know about me.

  1. I don't like spiders they give me the hibby jibbies.
  2. I'm quiet and like to basically agree with everyone, even if I feel like they are wrong I voice what I have to say and then be done.
  3. In HS I had girls that were jealous and bitchy towards me b.c their men would TALK to me.
  4. Before I was 8 I had moved from California to Alaska to Utah to Michigan to New Mexico to Italy and then last stop was Kentucky.
  5. In HS I was in the drill team/colorguard all four years.
  6. I can BAKE some YUMMY Chocolate Chip Cookies.
  7. I like playing WOW, World of Warcraft.
  8. Last but not least, I have two kids before I'm 25 years old.

Now on to tagging a few friends/other blogs I like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.