Nothing But Purple: An Afternoon With the Boys   

Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Afternoon With the Boys

connor-jamesIt was wonderful.


Connor had his school Christmas party today. I took James with us. Made a fridge picture magnet, an ornament, reindeer dust, pipe cleaner candy cane, and a COOKIE! OH, they also made a marshmellow snowman with pretzels. If only I had a better camera.


Anyway it was nice to get them out and moving around. It really wore them out enough to take a nap when we got home. Quite peaceful for about an hour.


Then we were off to get Connor's haircut. WOW It has been about six months since we had it cut. This has been his 9th or 10th haircut since he turned one.


One more day of school and then he's on Christmas break. FUN FUN FUN then it's Christmas!! I think I'm starting to get excited because I have NO CLUE what I'm getting from anyone. Last year I knew.


Gotta make another post for tomorrow. Enjoy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Enjoy.PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.