Nothing But Purple: Awards and Tags Nov-Dec Edition   

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Awards and Tags Nov-Dec Edition

Leah of Domestic Goddess from Maternal Spark, Susan deemed me a ROCKSTAR, and
Good Golly Miss Blondie awarded me FOUR Awards. The two above I've also received from her. The Kreative Blogger award and a new one, Superior Scribbler Award.

I will award these bloggers these four awards:

Aggie, Moriah, Leah, Sara, Amylou

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaime of Just Add Laughter, the rules are as follows: to stop what you are doing right this minute and take pictures of where you do your blogging. Then she gave me the Wondah Woman Award.
So here I go with my pictures of where I blog which is also in my living room.

Now living room usually isn't this clean but I had to clean it last night before I started wrapping gifts. SO yes I am WONDAH Woman because it took me about an hour and half from picking toys up and trash to vacuuming.
I'm Tagging, Trisha, Cat, LilBoogerBows, and Rachel with this one. :) Enjoy ladies.


Tails of Terror from The Black Lagoon has awarded me the BFF Award. Yes that's right again. LOL I haven't gotten all my awards up yet and will do so s
oon, it's just taken me sometime because I have gotten some of the same one's over and over that I want to do it just right.Anyway here are the rules:
1. Only five people allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So here are mine:

Jamie, Mimi, Moo, Toni, Karyn, Jenna

I've also been tagged by Blue Violet with the seven random things about me. This'll be a toughy.

Seven Random Facts about me:

1. I'm a night owl. I have always like to stay up late and then I sleep in... it actually works well with our schedule.
2. I wear glasses but do not have the right prescription in them.
3. I'm horrible at getting things done such as the laundry and dishes. If Hubs can do those two things I'd be happy with vacuuming and dusting and all that jazz, but that's a no go b.c he sleeps during the day and works the grave shift.
4. I'm 24 and have two kids under the age of 4.
5. I graduated with my associates in 05.
6. Anything with mint flavoring let me have it, if you don't like it. LOL :)
7. I'm starting to get excited about Christmas Morning.

The six lovely bloggers I tag with this are:
Mulit-Slacking Mama
Momma's Gone Over the Wall
Mom Tips and Notes from the Zoo
Mom Knows Everything
Ohana Mama
and a dear friend of mine that I've not heard from since junior year in high school, Nikki.

Enjoy Ladies.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Enjoy.
PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Look at you and all the awards. I've got one on my page you are welcome to grab. I was being lazy. I also posted the tag you tagged me with and a little survey I stole from someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great awards!

    And you can have my candycanes...I don't like mint!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.