Nothing But Purple: Friday Tidbits....   

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Tidbits....

Morning, this is my first vlog. :) HA Not really what you'd expect to see this early friday morning uh. Well I had to do it because I had my mom's camera and I did like 3 or 4 takes before that one. I didn't want to get into a lot of stuff and make it about me. I didn't want to bore anyone with all of my weird expressions and boy do I have some while I talk. Not sure how long it'll be before I do another one. Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and safe travels if you are traveling this weekend to family out of town.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Enjoy.PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Karen of SillymonkeezDecember 19, 2008 at 9:54 AM

    Not bad for your first vlog! I'll see you next year. Merry Christmas Jess!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.