Nothing But Purple: Mom's Birthday   

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Is today!

She took work off and at the present time is having fun with James at her place. Then about 2:30p she will go get Connor from school and spend time with both boys. She does it this way because well my dad can be a bit overbearing. Long story short, Connor is scared of him and I don't want it that way.

I think my dad has some resentment towards me because of the way my life has gone. I need to have a heart to heart talk with him otherwise it wont get better and I better now before it's too late and he doesn't know his own daughter or grandkids.

So she will be having all kinds of fun with the grandkids while I'm sitting at work. Which I don't mind because I have stuff to keep me busy. I'll leave here about 5p go home and she will drop them off so her and dad can go out to eat.

MOM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. im sorry about your dad! i really hope your talk with him makes things better. Happy Birthday to your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.