Nothing But Purple: Fx4 12.5 Edition   

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fx4 12.5 Edition

It's Friday again!! Come join me and other's over at Candid Carrie for more Phriday Phinish Phiesta Foto's. Yes everything is spelled differently this Phriday. I actually like it.

On to the photograph. Just helping Amma with the rest of Thanksgiving Dinner. This is just one of many photos I took that day. Connor in the Bears shirt and James in the green long sleeved shirt. My two boys. I love them dearly. I can never get enough of their laughs and smiles.

Now head on over to Candid Carrie for some more fun and don't forget to sign Mr. Linky over there.
PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Awww...those boys are adorable! They look like they are wanting some of that turkey. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture!! Good looking boys:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Great shot! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy boys. They look like they were ready to dig in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they were ready to eat that yummy turkey!
    Happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.