Nothing But Purple: Aloha Friday #4   

Friday, November 28, 2008

Aloha Friday #4

It's FRIDAY again, but this time I'm doing Aloha Friday. Last week I did my first Photo Story Friday and it was nice to go through old photo's and down memory lane.

To be able to look back and see how far you've come. I know there's probably a few of the same questions out there so want to do something different.

Instead of what you are thankful for now, WHAT were you thankful for THEN?

I was thankful for my parents. I was thankful for the friends that I had. I was thankful for having a man to love me for me and not something else. I was thankful to have my little boys. I was thankful to be able to buy house. I was thankful for going to college.

Now it's your turn don't for get to visit Aloha Friday's HQ's and sign Mr. Linky.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all my readers.

PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I don't think things have changed that much for me over the last few years as far as what I'm grateful for. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always thankful for my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little I was grateful for my family & toys & friends. Probably in that order. Now I'm grateful for family, friends, health, life & most importantly, Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thankful for my brother, I was thankful for my friends, I was thankful to get out when I did... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson, the 3 P's MamaNovember 28, 2008 at 7:06 PM

    Little bit of a toughie...but most likely, my parents, my job, and my creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.