Nothing But Purple: YAY YES IT WORKED THAT TIME!!   

Thursday, November 6, 2008

YAY YES IT WORKED THAT TIME!!

WWOOOHOOOO!!! Only took about 2 hrs, good thing I had other things I could do like watch two episodes of Smallville that I missed last week and this week. Along with hopping on to facebook and myspace for a bit. AWESOME

And to Jolly Mom, I bought mine through dynonames.com because they do paypal, blogger doesn't.

SO!! How do you readers like the new domain.. HEHEHEHE I'm all giddy over here I swear I love being able to figure stuff out. Then passing it along if asked. There's kind of a funny story to this whole week with the domain thing. Might be another post.

So ladies and gents if you could please change your links to www.ruggratsx2.com that would be greatly appreciated as I am now off to change them elsewhere that I have it linked such as twitter, entrecard, plurk, and a few other places. OH and I'll be updating up button info as well.

Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Cool Jess! I will update today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get to your blog the other day and it wouldn't work. You must have been in the mist of switching over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy I was in the midst of EVERYTHING this wk. LOL UGH I'm ready to go home slug a Watermelon Smirnoff and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim @ What's That SmellNovember 7, 2008 at 6:19 PM

    I so glad you got it to work, I've been trying to visit all week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Congrats, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyson, the 3 P's MamaNovember 8, 2008 at 2:37 AM

    So was it a big deal to do Jess? I have been hemming and hawwing about changing mine. Oh, and love your above mentioned cleaning 'technique'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay & congrats! I'm so glad you got everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Alyson!! Not really I just had to redo it b.c I had published a few posts for the transfer was complete... DUR DEE DUR My blonde moment for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on figuring it all out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.