Nothing But Purple: Froggy in the Toliet   

Friday, November 14, 2008

Froggy in the Toliet

My 3yr old son, yes him Connor came out of the bathroom this morning and told me there was a froggy in the toliet. I just about died laughing so hard from that. I'm not sure where he came up with that but it was just so darn cute.

So on top of him going to school he IS learning a lot of different stuff. All though it takes him awhile to actually talk about what he does at school. One thing for sure though is that he does learn his "ABCD's".

Yesterday her brought home a watermelon craft! Finally! Then this morning, I had it on the fridge, he took it down and starting tearing it apart I told him not to do that. So I put it up high so he couldn't reach it and when I get home this evening I will put more glue on it and put it back on the fridge.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or suggestion.