Nothing But Purple: Winner of PaperBack Designs   

Monday, November 24, 2008

Winner of PaperBack Designs





Congrats to Lady-Bug Kellie. I hope you enjoy your new blog look.

Thank you to all who entered. Come back for more contest that are going on now.

I wont be putting up many contests until after Thanksgiving. I will also give until after Thanksgiving to claim your prizes because I know who busy a family can get. I will be pulling for those contests that end this week and will be putting them.

I am also hosting SS, Scrapbook Saturday, this weekend. So get your pages ready and have them ready to go. See you Saturday.

Oh and I'll be making my homemade noodles so be on the look out for pictures of those, and don't forget to take a look here for more fun recipes. Some good news about that site. I recently joined Food Buzz and they have offered me to be a Feature Publisher! How cool is that?!

Photobucket Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Congrats about Food Buzz! Looking forward to seeing all the scrap posts on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.