Nothing But Purple: Is it Five O'Clock Yet?   

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it Five O'Clock Yet?

I feel like the afternoons just drag on and on and on. I get stuff done here at work but sheesh it seems like it just takes forever for five o'clock to come around. It also doesn't help when the sky is covered in CLOUDS!! Go away clouds, give me some sunshine and some warmth.

Anyone else not like the cold weather? I've never enjoyed it but after that first snow that actually sticks and the kids get to play in it, I'm ready for spring. To begin a NEW, you know.

So tell me what your favorite Season is?



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. today seemed to fly by for me, lol. and i love the first part of winter, im always lookin for a white christmas! and it looks as tho we may have a white thanksgiving this year too! my favorite season tho is spring. its perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a favorite season. Summer gets too hot too early now. Spring and Fall bring on the worst of our allergies. And winter is too freakin cold. I guess I like the time from September to January. There's still lots to do during those fall months, and then we have all the fun holidays where family becomes important to everyone again. By January, I'm tired of the cold and of the snow if we have any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely NOT a cold weather girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is my favorite season. This winter stuff is pretty sucky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall, but it seems to have flown by. I'm not ready for winter at all. It was 18 degrees here this morning, which is just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.