Nothing But Purple: Hosting SS Again! 11.29   

Friday, November 28, 2008

Hosting SS Again! 11.29

Scrapbook Saturday

I am always honored to Host Saturday Scrapbook with Mamma Dawg AKA Dette aka MDawg.


This is my youngest James, just turned two back in October. The other day is was just him and I at home while daddy went shopping in the morning. Well he had decided he wanted on the computer. I don't mind as long as he doesn't mess it up completely. I still need it!! Now once I get a laptop the boys can have this computer all they want. Mess it up, turn it inside and out pulling the pieces and parts out and put it back together. It'll be their first built computer whether it works or not after they put it back together.

Now sign Mr. Linky here and over at Mamma Dawg, she will be around to everyone when she gets back home. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Leave a comment or suggestion.