Nothing But Purple: What's your GAME?   

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What's your GAME?

Sometimes I think these quizzes do not have enough questions!! Sometimes they can be totally off for me, right on, or completely not me.

I'm Scrabble, WOW! The game is alright but not my favorite.




You Are Scrabble



You are incredibly clever and witty. You can talk your way out of (and into) situations easily.

You are an excellent decision maker. You are good at weighing the options in front of you.

You're the type of person who can make something out of nothing. You are very resourceful.

You know a lot of things. Most importantly, you know when people are wrong - even when they won't admit it.



Now it's your turn.


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. kristen@nosmallthingNovember 16, 2008 at 9:59 AM

    Interesting! I was chess. Chess. Chess???? Sheesh. I am brilliant and shrewd, apparently.

    I think you're right...not enough questions in these games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Scrabble too, even though I stink at it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.