Nothing But Purple: Monday Round Up   

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Monday Round Up

Nice little tip about ice cubes from The Modern Mom.

Take a look at these Smittens, is there such a thing for TOO much love?

Cool Mom Picks sneaky nursing top

Not too Old To Dress UP

Here's a little video that I enjoyed and hope you will to.

I feel for Tammy over at A Little Girl Talk, I was in a similar situation earlier this year.

Religious Tattoos, what's your take on them?

SITS Sunday Shout Outs

I know there's not much here but I'm about to crash!! See you all tomorrow afternoon. FINGERS CROSSED it does not take to long for the redirecting to take place.


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to go check some of these out. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim @ What's That SmellNovember 7, 2008 at 6:28 PM

    I like your Monday round-up, great idea. I'll have to go check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, the 3 P's MamaNovember 8, 2008 at 2:42 AM

    This is a great idea! I might just have to do my own version.:) Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great links!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.