Nothing But Purple: Monday Round Up   

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Round Up

McStepford Lesson in Cool WOW Going ALL out for Halloween.

Evil Dog :) We've all seen this.

All About Kimberly has a new meme called Sunday Smile I forgot about it today and well it's 8pm here so it's kind of late. I hope to see some more Sunday Smiles.

Invisibelt at Cool Mom Picks along with Oilcloth Diaper Bags. There's also this new bouncy seat from Bjorn.

Linkage BABY!! Check it out!!!

The car needed a bath

Stop Taking the small Things For Granted

Happy Birthday to a set of Quads

Junk Drawer Sunday Yummy Chicken Dish.

Traditional Thanksgiving

Can we say Dog Whisperer. Kind of neat what a little stern tone will do. Let's just hope Cody the dog will continue to obey Dan.

Peaches in a basket.

5M4M has posted their take on the Motrin Ad that has been running lately and has offended those moms who are babywearing. I support any mom who carries their babies wherever they could, however I could NOT do it. So more POWER to them. I think Mortin needs to rethink their advertising department. NOT every mom has back pains or neck problems.

Blog Party day FOUR! Go join and have some fun getting to know other bloggers. Mine will be up shortly.

Bloggy Giveaways Frame the Alphabet

Frugal Home Heating Alternative

Decluttering your house takes work but can be done, If Mom Says Ok has proof!! I thought I was bad.

A meaningful conversation from a four year old averted mommies attention. So sweet yet so innocent.

Mama's Losin' It take on kid movies.... I agree with her. Although there are movies out there that do not have anyone dieing in them.


Do not forget to have a chance at winning some wonderful Soaps from Urban Soap Sudz Factory.

How cute is this, two brothers sleeping.

Beyonce and Justin Timberlake on SNL, ROFLMFAO!! Thanks to Jamie of Oh! How Lovely!

Ok well that's all I have for today's reading it's already getting time for me to get my butt dressed for work and Connor's butt dressed for school.

Be on the look for my Day Four Blog Party Answer from MomDot.

Happy Reading.



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great list! I'll be back to check then out when the little one gives me some peace!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.