Nothing But Purple: Stopped a Form of Bullying   

Friday, November 14, 2008

Stopped a Form of Bullying

The kids in my neighborhood!! Two boys had to have been 12/13 years old, not real sure because I don't know many of the people that live in this neighborhood. Anyway they had taken a kid that was probably 10/11 years old held him over a wooden fence a proceeded to butt hump him.

I had just gotten home and putting groceries away. Well I keep looking and then I tell them Do you want me to call the cops, leave that boy alone. They stopped and looked at me like I was a moron or something.

OK fine you can think whatever. The boy they had done that to walked by me and I ask him if he was alright and he said yes.

So I think I did my good deed for the week. UGH!! It kills me to think kids can do that to other kids whether they are friends or not. It shouldn't be happening. If I ever catch either of my two doing crap like that their butts will be grASS.




Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. I would've called the cops anyway. I hate mean kids. I was tormented by mean kids all through school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i woulda asked where they lived and talked with their parents! some punks decided to start a fire behind our house and Brian called the cops, and one of the boys that was in the group had come back to the house to apologize to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Little punks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those boys are very lucky I'm not their neighbor! I would've called the cops after I humiliated them! Seriously though it makes you wonder why those boys were doing that in the first place and where they learned such nasty behavior! SCARY world we live in! That poor little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How infuriating - good for you for putting a stop to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I dread sending my kids to junior high. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you said something Jess!! I would've followed them home and told their parents what they were doing. I'm sure their dad wouldn't like hearing what they did. Kids can be so mean!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do kids even get the thought of doing something like that? We live in a sick world! I'm so glad you said something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awful. So glad you did/said something Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for stepping in. It's so awful to see stuff like this going on in our neighborhoods.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.