Nothing But Purple: Seven Things About the first month as a MOM   

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seven Things About the first month as a MOM

Jolly Mom tagged me.

Listing the first seven things about the first month of becoming a mom especially at the age of 21.

First I never knew how much romance the first baby was until I had the second.

1. My heart grew bigger each and every day of watching Connor grow.
2. Those little stares you get, when you do something funky and you just know they are thinking, "What the Hell?"
3. They way he slept for 4hrs a straight during the day and then 6hrs at night by the time he was 4wks old.
4. The mommy and me time we had everyday that made me WANT to stay home.
5. Watching him sleep so peacefully.
6. This is a picture of my COOL SUMMER BABY! Those where his first pair of sunglasses.7. is another picture. He loved being wrapped/bundled up no matter what season it was.
Now it's your turn,

JAMIE
MIMI
WENDI
MOO
TONI
DETTE
AJ


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the pic with him all bundled up. This post makes me baby hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Every time I see a newborn my uterus quivers and shakes!! I'm mental ready for another baby but financially not ready

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, the 3 P's MamaNovember 8, 2008 at 12:06 PM

    What a set of precious baby memories! Can you believe how much of this you don't realize until you have number2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a mom is the most amazing wonderful thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first month is amazing...of course every month after that is also. thanks for tagging me I can't wait to post this and dig up some memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww he's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl - you are not playing fair - you know I'm already baby hungry over here!!!

    lol - this is a cute meme - and those pics are just adorable!!! Will get this up soon at the Crib. :) Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that I appreciate my first month as a new mommy after the fact. It was kind of a blur and I think that with my second I will have more of a clue (maybe!) However, the first time he smiled at me and I knew it wasn't gas I bawled my face off and it made every sleepless night worth it. Now a bubbly and bright 4 month old I cherish every day! Can't wait to see where this journey takes us!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.