Nothing But Purple: Photo Story Friday First   

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photo Story Friday First

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

Now I'm not the best photographer in the world but I do have some photo's to share with a story. So here it goes.

My lovely Boys last year at a museum marveling at the wonders in Dragon times. They sure have grown up. Makes me feel sad. I miss the babies they once were.

Photobucket

Here Connor is marveling at the dragon head sticking out of the wall. That is Amma, my mom.

Photobucket

Here's my night in shining armor.

Photobucket

Here's a wonderful photo!! ALL THREE of the men in my life laying down for a nap. Mind you they were on a bean bag chair.

Photobucket

And there you have it my first PSF. Going down memory lane is always nice but can be saddening at the sametime. I'm excited to see some others.



PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Lori of I'm no super MomNovember 21, 2008 at 5:27 AM

    So sweet! I love the nap photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of all three of them napping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memory lane is always bittersweet for me too...
    Great PSF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. memory lane is such a beautiful, painful place to go... that last picture is just beyond priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nap photo. I love looking through old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Memories are why we do all of this, right?
    Photos are so great, and each can tell such a story.
    Glad you joined us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The museum looks like a lot of fun. Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.