Nothing But Purple: Winner of the Twilight Bracelet and Love Of Baby Online Gift Cert   

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winner of the Twilight Bracelet and Love Of Baby Online Gift Cert


Winner of the Twilight Bracelet is Shelley with this comment:
I am JUST starting to read the books after the buzz about the movies and they are pretty good:) although more geared toward the younger teen audience I think. Charlaine Harris (the True Blood series is based on her books is a much better author for adults, IMHO but I do love to read so I AM sticking with the Twilight books.... tskrush (at) cox (dot) net



Winner of 10 dollar gift certificate from Love of Baby Online is Micaela who commented with this :

Your holiday button is up on my sidebar.
micaela6955 at msn dot com
November 26, 2008 9:40 PM
PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leave a comment or suggestion.