Nothing But Purple: WOW I'm Speachless   

Sunday, November 9, 2008

WOW I'm Speachless


Things do really change, I just hope it's for the best! After 43 presidents it HAS happened, what most were afraid of and couldn't see past the end of their noses.

I know I just vote on how I feel, because I know whoever gets elected could possible campaign LIES. Yes I voted McCain, there was something inside me that was really calling out Palin. It was sort of instinct because I'm a mother and would like to see a mother as President or Vice President as she would have been.

I'm an independent voter, it's hard for me to TAKE sides so I stay in the middle and go with how I feel. Not the lies that get told whether you believe they are lies or not, that's your choice, your right as a human being. I will support our President. Like I said I hope it's for the best.

Now I know I don't do this often but that picture really surprised me because when I clicked on the link I wasn't really sure what I was going to be looking at. So I had to post it as soon as I saw it because things have a WAY OF CHANGING!! People can CHANGE!

PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. im not sure what the pic is suppose to show. it looks like some of it may have gotten cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really awesome graphic! It puts things into perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I fixed it after I saw it. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's always room for change. especially since times have changed. kwim?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for the other guy. But, I am excited about the change for our country. I think this graphic really puts some perspective on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.