Nothing But Purple: Monday Round Up   

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monday Round Up

Need a new computer or a few new laptops, or maybe a new photo printer well I've got a chance here and you could have chance yourself. It ends on December Fourth!!! Get 'em while it's hot. These would make wonderful Christmas gifts for those in your family. Two laptops, one TOUCH SMART IQ, a photo printer, a mini notebook, a mediasmart connect, and a few other items including Kung Fu Panda BLUE RAY style.

Mom Knows Everything's Camera Critters how cute is that puppy!! Really too cute for words.

Hip Mama's Place Christmas Giveaway Event, win an interactive Poingo StoryBook from Hip Mama's Place.

She wants to LOVE this book, and others are to encourage her to read the other three. SHE MUST so she can understand the infatuation the rest of us have for the Edward-Jacob Triangle.

Loving Heart Mommy has a stocking stuffer contest going for an iL Divo.

Half-Past Kissin' Time shows of her Kendall with some Pinup Curls. I think it looks cute on her. If only I had thick hair I bet I'd look cute with a hairstyle like that.

Cool Mom Picks has some nice little reviews one for a designer stroller pad, how about a cool Advent Calendar, and Ingrid and Isabel Leggings.

A first time blogger having her first contest for some TREE-Tastic ornaments.

Christmas Blessings Extravaganza is extended.

The letter 'K'

My boys Dear Santa Letters, James and Connor.

I won a Pillsbury Gift Basket from Jenna at For the Love of Baby.

Not So Blog Blog has a Smart-E Cat, Dog, or Bear up for grabs.

Just Spotted December Calendar has a link to be able send and receive letters to and from Santa. How cool is that.

Andrea has already posted her crafty ideas for Christmas at MOMDOT.

Holiday Cookies better than yours from Cool Mom Picks, Glass bottle that do not look like glass bottles.

A guy dancing to Beyonce's Single song over at Mama's Losin It.

Here are a few of my own links, Winners of the bracelet and 10$ gift card. Here are some cute little boys that'll make you smile.

Everyday Adventures Reality Check on Aisle Seven.

Someone got a new phone!! BLACKBERRIES ARE EVERYWHERE!! I WANT ONE!

Happy reading. These were my weekend reads. Enjoy
PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For ChildrenDecember 1, 2008 at 2:29 AM

    Oh dear. And to think I'd decided not to read anymore...I didn't know about a "triangle." Maybe I need to continue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you! Aidan sure loves that puppy and I'm so tempted to let him keep it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.