Nothing But Purple: Win a Twilight Perfume   

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Win a Twilight Perfume

Trisha is giving away some Twilight Perfume from Custom Scents Online. Choose your favorite scent and tell Trisha. There's so many to choose from such as Bella, Edward, Jacob, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Nessie. For a man I would either go with Emmett or Jacob. For myself Alice or Bella's scent.

I don't hardly wear perfume but these I would because in the words of MammaDawg, it's my Obsessive Cullen Disorder, OCD, coming out!

Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark


2 comments:

  1. Cooooool! I am off the check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to tell you I love your new blog background, it makes me want to go Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.