Nothing But Purple: Holiday Blog Makeover!   

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Blog Makeover!

NBP is changing her look to go with the holidays soon. Susan of Blog Designs By Susan. This is the third time she has exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to show you guys what the holidays are gonna look like around here.

So just a little heads up! And yes I have backed up my original template so that come the first of the year, OMG I can't believe that, I can change it back.


PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Kimberly@AllAboutKimberlyNovember 9, 2008 at 11:37 AM

    I can't wait to see it!!! I now feel inspired to find a way to redo mine for Christmas.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in ParentingNovember 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM

    Ooooh I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the name of your blog on the Jiggety Jigg blog and KNEW I had to visit. (I'm obsessed with purple as well, as you would be able to see from my blog) And you're a Twilight fan too! We MUST be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it!! BTW, i have something for you on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking quite Christmas-y over here. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will be takeing your button for the hallday thing and puting it on my site

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun holiday theme - looove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Christmas design! Susan is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.