Nothing But Purple: Christmas gift for hubby   

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas gift for hubby

From my mom!! She told me Saturday. A speaker set for his computer!! LOL Great. He had bought a set for this computer and well there is only one speaker working, the other along with the woofer is out!

I'm glad she's getting them though. hehehe I was gonna look for a small set for him but she said she bought a set for him. One less thing I need to look for. YAY

But that still leaves me something to get him. I always get him Nautica clone for his stocking... but something else... I just don't have clue.






PhotobucketShare/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Jaime @ Just Add LaughterNovember 16, 2008 at 10:27 AM

    We have surround sound attached to the main computer in this house. But it's a good thing when we want to watch loud, action packed movies.

    Yay that you didn't have to get them for him, though! It's nice when family pitches in to gift a "necessity."

    BTW, I've tagged you.

    http://justaddlaughter.blogspot.com/2008/11/mean-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think me and hubby are going to do much present wise for each other this year. It's a tight year and we think we're just going to concentrate on the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get my hubs either a leaf sucker upper, a nice electric razor or a membership to a gym since he's loosing weight! We don't usually get each other gifts because we can't afford to but I think this year I'll get him something and not tell him! If I tell him then he'll just go out and get me something and I don't want him to! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate shopping for the hubby. He's the hardest person to buy for. We haven't decided if we'll get each other gifts this year or not, especially since both out birthdays are right before the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.