Nothing But Purple: Macy's Believe Campaign   

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Macy's Believe Campaign



This holiday season, Macy’s is asking America to Believe. Macy’s wants everyone - from the most enthusiastic to the most cynical- to Believe in and embrace the holiday spirit of love and charity.

Here's a video you can watch from Macy's.

Writing letters to Santa Claus is an age-old Christmas tradition for children all over the world. Macy’s is collecting these letters in a special Santa letterbox at all Macy’s stores. For each letter received, Macy’s will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Believe Meter will measure America’s belief, based on our collective spirit – including the amount of letters received and other current events that reflect the season’s generosity.


Photobucket
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I love the new blog look..so festive!
    I grabbed a button and will get the soaps info to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I can't wait to get my son to write his first letter to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've written a last years letter but it was in the local newspaper. I will be doing it again along with this, but this year I will help Connor write his letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or suggestion.